Saturday, March 21, 2009

Rob Riggle goes to Berkeley

I just spent a week in L.A. with actor Rob Riggle (Former Marine), what a great and real funny guy. I knew he looked familiar but after talking I discovered he's now a comedian/actor. He made this video a while back when he worked on the Daily Show. He goes undercover to report on Berkeley, CA's reaction to a new Marine recruiting station.

The Daily Show With Jon StewartM - Th 11p / 10c
Marines in Berkeley
comedycentral.com
Daily Show Full EpisodesImportant Things w/ Demetri MartinPolitical Humor

4 comments:

A. Joy said...

Thanks for the laugh today! This was really good! Enjoy the sunshine.

KathyB. said...

I agree with A.Joy, what a hoot. Peace, man!

WingMaster said...

Our Brother-in-Arms deserves a medal for that piece; I'm not that breaking a board with my foot would have done it for me.

commoncents said...

Nice post! Keep up the great work!!
Would you like a Link Exchange with my blog COMMON CENTS where we blog about issues the affect us all...
http://www.commoncts.blogspot.com